If you are looking to gain long-term and permanent control over premature ejaculation, men need to learn how to control their sexual response, re-train their ejaculatory reflex to naturally last longer in bed. Well, it is difficult to come up with any sexy definition for premature ejaculation. It is just defined as you come quicker than you or your partner wants. It is a common and embarrassing problem. It’s time for men to stop avoiding the issue and look at it. You only live once and men want to enjoy having the best possible sex life without the use of any pills of drugs.
This article will give enable you to learn some more critical information about ejaculation control. However, there are moments where a quick fix is required in the moment when getting too close to ejaculation. Here are a couple of techniques that can be used to instantly delay ejaculation.
- Focus on short, shallow penetrations as this delay ejaculation and will stimulate the vaginal entrance, giving her more pleasure. This technique can help women become aroused alot more quickly thus satisfying her first. Most importantly this will reduce the stimulation for the man, effectively delaying ejaculation.
- Slow down the pace and take some slow, deep thrusts. This can reduce the amount of stimulation your penis is getting while not having to stop sexual intercourse altogether. Try grinding your hips and wiggling your pelvic bone as this can reduce stimulation even further while still stimulating your partner.
- Focus on your partner first before thinking about yourself. By making sure that she has an orgasm first, a lot of pressure will be taken off allowing you to relax more.
- If you do happen to ejaculate early, don’t get discouraged and stop intercourse. Keep focusing on her and after a few minutes you will be ready for round two. Most men last longer the second time around and your partner will appreciate the extra affection.
- Vary things up and have her on top. Your penis will be less stimulated from this position, allowing you to regain control again. Ask her to go nice and slow at first to extend things even longer.
- There’s no embarrassment in having to just completely stop and to calm yourself down. If you can, try to keep playing with her while you calm down so she is not left lying there. If you are busy still pleasuring her, she is less likely to notice that you pulled out for a minute or two.
- Put a condomon. Not only do they reduce stimulation immediately to your penis, but they are act as a good safety measure.
While none of these are long-term solutions for curing PE, they are good quick fixes that can help men deal with their ejaculation. When it comes to quick-fix techniques, these are nothing compared to the 18 quick-fix techniques and other information discussed in the Ejaculation Trainer. Therapists recommend a few straightforward techniques to prevent or delay ejaculation. Here is a FREE REPORT right here: You can learn exactly how to gain complete control over when you ejaculate. If you suffer from this kind of problem, then the best thing to do is to be proactive in approaching the problem. Simply ignoring the problem will only make the issue worse in the long-run.
Learn about lasting longer in bed with these effective techniques and training methods proven to end the pain and embarrassment of premature ejaculation. If you are looking to stop your premature ejaculation permanently and start lasting 10-30 minutes longer tonight, Click Here to read our featured story of how one man cured himself within a few days using a simple natural home remedy to cure his ejaculation problem. The sooner you treat this condition the natural way, the sooner you can start enjoying the tremendous benefits of a great sex life!